Friday, January 19, 2007

I Knew This Would Happen...


People thought I was being paranoid, but it happened: my iPod is dead. On the flight to Mwanza it started having troubles and stopped working, but I was able to restore the factory settings and it worked fine for about two weeks. Now, all of a sudden, a few days ago, it stopped working again. Now it is making funny noises like the disc is warped or something. Oh well, no personal music for three and half months...I should be fine, right?

I'm not even surprised, really. It feels like the iPod has been with me for a long time, but then I keep remembering that this is my third one (God bless Apple's Customer Service! Take it in with a problem and they replace it with minimal hassle). So I have only had this current one for about a year.

So long friend!

3 Comments:

Blogger shananigans said...

Hello and Many Blessings to your new family addition!!! Just thought I'd let you know that your news was shared at the seminar today (both levels)We all miss you and talk (all good) of you frequently!!!!!Take care and God Bless!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Daddy gave me a nano for Christmas (and has even put music on it)! I know it would be quite a comedown but do you want me to send my old shuffle in the next package? Heather said she could send Paige's too so you could load twice as much. I love you.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know how I changed from "mama said" to "carol said" but it's me...mama.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home