Saturday, January 06, 2007

Our Little Bundle of Molecules...



I know a lot of you may have already received an e-mail about our little person, so I thought I would go ahead and make it official (because a blog entry is like notarizing a document): Tammi and I are expecting our first child this August. This is one of the main reasons that persuaded us to return home in May rather than the intended August. We are really excited. Our little person is almost eight weeks along! Thank you for all of your prayers! We look forward to seeing you all!

In other news we have made it Mwanza and are fitting right in! There is stable internet where we are staying, which is an incredible blessing, if I do say so myself. It is almost worth not having a Western toilet and hot water (we'll see if I am still saying that in four months!).

I hope you all like the new look of the site. I think the new banner looks like a wacky 1970's East African sitcom. I like it.

Talk to all of you soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Wow!! I had not heard yet....I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger D said...

I loves me my internets, but I don't think I would choose it over hot water.

Congrats again.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

That is so incredible! What a miracle you are getting to experience! I am glad that I might get to see you in May or June. You are both always in my prayers!!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home