Sunday, July 24, 2011

Samuel Jaylon Rice

Would like you all to meet our fourth child! Samuel was born on April 21 at 130 in the afternoon.He was 6 lb 13 oz and 19in long! He came home on Easter Sunday. Sorry I am so late to post but I am sure you can image why! Life has been a bit crazy however summer has been nice. I have been home and Michael had a lighter schedule since he taught summer school. Four kids under four, or better yet three under 19 mo. is well... Hard but good. God is better to us then we will ever deserve.
So I know what you really want to see are some pictures of us. Well we have yet to do a family portrait however we can show you a few of us.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tammi!
Not sure if you remember me but I worked briefly at Palmer Logistics with you. Any way I came across a magnet that you gave me right before you left for Kenya with your husband and wondered how you both are. I see you are doing good and happy. The kids are beautiful. It was good seeing your pics and reading what is going on with you. Be happy and safe!
Best wishes,
Connie Vara

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home