Monday, November 08, 2010

Holloween 2010






So life has been busy to say the least. Who knew 3 kids would be so much work. Wink!

So it is looking like Michael's last day of work will be Jan. 7, 2011 and he will start his student teaching the same month. It is non paying so it looks like I will step up teaching at the community college. I was hoping to teach 5 classes but it looks like I will be teaching 6 maybe even 7 classes.

We are going to stop doing Apartment life also in Jan. and move in with Michael's mom. We still deeply miss Gary (Michael's daddy) however we know that God is good and that he will give us peace. We are excited about this next chapter in our life.

Isaiah's tummy mom is due with our forth child in May, she would like me to be at the delivery and I could not be more honored. Please pray for Jennifer during this very hard season in her life. Pray that God will reveal himself to her in a mighty way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home