Sunday, August 12, 2007

41+

So here I am 41+ weeks and still no baby. We are all doing well. However the midwives will not let me go past next Friday. So here is hoping that the baby gets the hint and decides to come before they evict him or her. I would like the baby to come on its own but we are both still very comfortable. We will keep everyone posted because the baby will be here soon!!!!!

Also I forgot to tell everyone about the great baby shower we had! We were blessed more then we could imaged. We were nervous because it rained hard for the whole day but low and behold all our friends and family came out to bless us with their love and support. Thank you.




We also had an amazing Mother and Father blessing from our community. Our baby is so lucky, as are we, for having such a God loving community.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks for updating! I have been wondering! Will keep praying that baby comes on its own...

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home